Mandatory for PSP students in grades 3-10, this year we will be administering the BJU Iowa E version of the required standardized achievement tests. Testing will take place over two days: April 10 and 12.
- Fee is $42 per student (billed through the Parent Portal on March 1st.)
- We need support from all of our testing families to make our testing days run smoothly. Please verify your volunteer time on Monday morning, and be punctual. Thank you for your partnership.
- Please be on time for testing.
- Please send with each of your students:
- Sharpened Number #2 pencils
- For 2nd-5th, Graders, a 3×5″ card with name, birth date, and ethnicity clearly written on it.
- For high schoolers, a basic four-function calculator (not scientific, algebraic, graphing, etc.). This is optional. The test is designed with enough time to allow students to work the math without, but our school is permitting the use of four-function calculators.
- Lunch, snacks, and a water bottle
- A book or something quiet to do if finished early (**No electronics.**)