2020-2021 Field Trips*
One of the benefits of being enrolled in Revival Christian Academy is the field trips we plan for you. Being part of a group can afford you the opportunity to participate in events that are only available to groups and not the individual. Each year we strive to choose places to visit that can enrich a child’s education and ongoing studies. Please note; we do not give refunds for field trips that cannot be attended.
Field Trip Policies
- Be on time. Out of consideration for others, please be on time. There will not be a grace period. If you are late and the group has gone in, go to guest relations for further assistance.
- Check In. When you arrive at the designated area, please check in with the Field Trip Coordinator.
- Cancel if you cannot go. If you have signed up for a field trip and you cannot make it, please email Renee Shoemaker.
- No Refunds. We do not give refunds on field trips or activities.
- Adults and Children. We request that at least one parent attend with their children. This policy is mandatory and adults with children that are not their own who do not have these forms will not be allowed to participate in the activities. Only Revival Christian Academy families will be allowed on field trips; grandparents are also welcomed. Space is usually limited and we want to be sure that all of our families, who want to go, can.