2019-2020 Field Trips*
One of the benefits of being enrolled in Revival Christian Academy is the field trips we plan for you. Being part of a group can afford you the opportunity to participate in events that are only available to groups and not the individual. Each year we strive to choose places to visit that can enrich a child’s education and ongoing studies.
OCTOBER 8th Tuesday
Night Under the Stars–Revival Christian Fellowship Church 6-8 pm
Temecula Valley Astronomers will be here for this amazing night of star and planet gazing! They’ll be bringing their giant telescopes for us to use and we’re guaranteed to see the Moon and all it’s craters, so come on out for this family “field trip”. We’ll be meeting on the back lawn of the church at 6 pm sharp. Bring your own chair or blanket to sit on for the talk on stars and planets which is the first part of the evening. It’s vital that we have complete darkness so please no flashlights or cell phone usage
NOVEMBER 18th Monday
-Water Cycle activity
-Water model demo on Metropolitan Water Districts water sources for customers (where our drinking water is coming from)
-Pictures and brief discussion of the pumps and the pumping plant.
K-3rd 10-11 am
DECEMBER 9th Monday
- Armstrong Garden Center-Temecula
- Ocean Institute-Dana Point
Field Trip Policies
- Be on time. Out of consideration for others, please be on time. There will not be a grace period. If you are late and the group has gone in, go to guest relations for further assistance.
- Check In. When you arrive at the designated area, please check in with the Field Trip Coordinator.
- Cancel if you cannot go. If you have signed up for a field trip and you cannot make it, please email Renee Shoemaker. This will save time and confusion. If it is the morning of, please call Christina on her cell phone at (951) 805-2363, or try to call someone you know that is going so they can relay to the field trip coordinator that you will not be attending. All cancellations must be due to health or family emergencies only.
- No Refunds. We do not give refunds on field trips or activities.
- Adults and Children. We request that at least one parent attend with their children. It is your responsibility to give a medical release form to another adult if you cannot attend when your children do. All high school students must have one on file with the Field Trip Coordinator and the High School Director. Failure to do so could result in endangering the life of your child. This policy is mandatory and adults with children that are not their own who do not have these forms will not be allowed to participate in the activities. Only Revival Christian Academy families will be allowed on field trips; grandparents are also welcomed. Space is usually limited and we want to be sure that all of our families, who want to go, can.