2017/2018 Field Trips
Bates Nut Farm | October 20 8:45 am
15954 Woods Valley Rd, Valley Center, CA 92082
Bates Nut Farm is an annual favorite field trip of Revival Christian Academy. What better way to kick off Fall than to pick your own pumpkin, take a hay ride and run through the hay maze? Sign up now for some Fall fun!
THIS FIELD TRIP IS NOW CLOSED
Logan’s Candies October 30 5:30 pm
125 W. “B” Street, Ontario CA 91762 (909) 984-5410
Logan’s Candies is a much loved and difficult field trip to book, but we finally heard back and we can now offer this seasonal favorite to our RCA families (please note it’s an evening field trip). Kids and adults get to twist their own candy cane as part of the candy making process.
THIS FIELD TRIP IS NOW CLOSED
Temecula Clay Studio | November 17 11:00 am
32127 Temecula Parkway, Temecula CA 92592
Kids will be making and painting three Christmas ornaments! Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty, come and get creative with us!
Sign up NOW! (cost is in the link) DEADLINE IS November 5th!
Mission San Juan Capistrano December 7 9:15 am
26801 Ortega Hwy, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Mission San Juan Capistrano, became the seventh of twenty-one missions to be founded in Alta California. Like the previous six missions, San Juan Capistrano was established to expand the territorial boundaries of Spain, and to spread Christianity to the Native peoples of California. The mission is more than 240 years old and is filled with incredible history! This field trip will greatly enrich your studies in history, especially California History, or maybe do a California history unit study for a couple weeks and cap it off with a trip to the mission. Either way you won’t be disappointed!
Sign up NOW (cost is in the link) DEADLINE TO SIGNUP IS November 26th!
Field Trip Policies
- Be on time. Out of consideration for others, please be on time. There will not be a grace period. If you are late and the group has gone in, go to guest relations for further assistance.
- Check In. When you arrive at the designated area, please check in with the Field Trip Coordinator.
- Cancel if you cannot go. If you have signed up for a field trip and you cannot make it, please email Christina Garcia. This will save time and confusion. If it is the morning of, please call Christina on her cell phone at (951) 805-2363, or try to call someone you know that is going so they can relay to the field trip coordinator that you will not be attending. All cancellations must be due to health or family emergencies only.
- No Refunds. We do not give refunds on field trips or activities.
- Adults and Children. We request that at least one parent attend with their children. It is your responsibility to give a medical release form to another adult if you cannot attend when your children do. All high school students must have one on file with the Field Trip Coordinator and the High School Director. Failure to do so could result in endangering the life of your child. This policy is mandatory and adults with children that are not their own who do not have these forms will not be allowed to participate in the activities. Only Revival Christian Academy families will be allowed on field trips; grandparents are also welcomed. Space is usually limited and we want to be sure that all of our families, who want to go, can.