2017/2018 Field Trips
Mission San Juan Capistrano December 7 9:15 am
26801 Ortega Hwy, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
San Diego Air & Space Museum January 19, 2018 10:00 AM
2001 Pan American Plaza San Diego, CA
Aviation history is truly a remarkable story, and it all unfolds at the San Diego Air & Space Museum. Your journey through the history of flight begins as you stand beneath a model of the Montgolfier brothers’ hot air balloon of 1783 – the first manned vehicle in recorded history to break the bonds of gravity and lift humans above the Earth. Rare specimens of aircraft suggest the excitement of air combat in the World War I Gallery. Marvel at the entertaining and dangerous antics of the barnstormers of the 1920s in the Golden Age of Flight Gallery. Mint condition aircraft in a mint condition museum – a Spitfire Mk. XVI, a Navy F6F Hellcat and an A-4 Skyhawk jet – these beautifully restored airplanes help you appreciate the increasingly complex technology represented in the classic military aircraft of World War II, Korea and Vietnam. The Museum’s display of space age technology, like the desire to journey to the stars, may never be finished, for it represents an adventure which the human race has truly just begun.
Field Trip Policies
- Be on time. Out of consideration for others, please be on time. There will not be a grace period. If you are late and the group has gone in, go to guest relations for further assistance.
- Check In. When you arrive at the designated area, please check in with the Field Trip Coordinator.
- Cancel if you cannot go. If you have signed up for a field trip and you cannot make it, please email Christina Garcia. This will save time and confusion. If it is the morning of, please call Christina on her cell phone at (951) 805-2363, or try to call someone you know that is going so they can relay to the field trip coordinator that you will not be attending. All cancellations must be due to health or family emergencies only.
- No Refunds. We do not give refunds on field trips or activities.
- Adults and Children. We request that at least one parent attend with their children. It is your responsibility to give a medical release form to another adult if you cannot attend when your children do. All high school students must have one on file with the Field Trip Coordinator and the High School Director. Failure to do so could result in endangering the life of your child. This policy is mandatory and adults with children that are not their own who do not have these forms will not be allowed to participate in the activities. Only Revival Christian Academy families will be allowed on field trips; grandparents are also welcomed. Space is usually limited and we want to be sure that all of our families, who want to go, can.