The field trips listed on this page are open to Revival’s PSP families. For a list of field trip opportunities for ALL homeschoolers, check out the “On-Your-Own” page.
Sea World San Diego
May 31, 2017
Cost: $6.50 for ages 3+
Time: 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Registration Deadline: May 5
We are also happy to announce several “On-Your-Own” field trip opportunities for ALL homeschoolers. Check those out on the “On-Your-Own” page. For the PSP Field Trips, please refer to the RCA Handbook for more information about participating in these fun events!
Field Trip Policies
- Be on time. Out of consideration for others, please be on time. There will not be a grace period. If you are late and the group has gone in, go to guest relations for further assistance.
- Check In. When you arrive at the designated area, please check in with the Field Trip Coordinator.
- Cancel if you cannot go. If you have signed up for a field trip and you cannot make it, please email Christina Garcia. This will save time and confusion. If it is the morning of, please call Christina on her cell phone at (951) 805-2363, or try to call someone you know that is going so they can relay to the field trip coordinator that you will not be attending. All cancellations must be due to health or family emergencies only.
- No Refunds. We do not give refunds on field trips or activities.
- Adults and Children. We request that at least one parent attend with their children. It is your responsibility to give a medical release form to another adult if you cannot attend when your children do. All high school students must have one on file with the Field Trip Coordinator and the High School Director. Failure to do so could result in endangering the life of your child. This policy is mandatory and adults with children that are not their own who do not have these forms will not be allowed to participate in the activities. Only Revival Christian Academy families will be allowed on field trips; grandparents are also welcomed. Space is usually limited and we want to be sure that all of our families, who want to go, can.