“We are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:10
What is a Keepers Club?
The Keepers club is designed to teach our girls to grow in Godly Character. Keepers at Home is similar to Girl Scouts; however, it is a Christ centered program. Keepers teaches girls to love and serve God and others with the love of Christ. It will also teach them many practical skills while having fun in the process and they will be making life long friends.
Keepers of the Faith Club is for Kindergarten through sixth grade girls. All grades will participate in devotional time and our badge activities and projects. The club is open to seventh and eighth grade girls who would like to serve by helping out with the younger girls during class. They will be considered our “Keeper Helpers” (there is no cost for these helpers).
To teach our girls to walk in the steps of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ day by day, moment by moment. Our vision for the 2017-2018 school year will be equipping our children with the Armor of God. We will always be working on having our hearts right before God. We pray for our girls to have the desire to honor and serve God, not because they are told to but because they choose to.
To help our girls to have a teachable spirit so that they can master different crafts and skills, which will enable them to become competent, well-balanced Christian girls who love God, and who will one day be a proper help-meet and keeper at home.
Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month, October through May 2-4 pm at Revival Christian Fellowship. Some of the badges that we will be working on this year are:
- Scripture Memory (Ephesians 6:10-20 Armor of God)
- Out reach and service
- and much more……
The meeting schedule is as follows:
- Opening prayer & prayer requests
- Devotional time
- teaching and storytelling
- skill builders, badge & craft time
- snack and playtime
- closing prayer
Sign-ups will be at the September meeting. The cost to join Keepers for the year will be $50.00 per child. This fee covers materials for projects and lessons throughout the year as well as the badges/pins for each child. The Keepers at Home Handbook is NOT mandatory to purchase; however, it is available at www.keepersofthefaith.com. The uniform is a Keepers t-shirt with any bottom. The uniform is a pink tshirt (available at Walmart for $5.00) or a previously purchased Keepers tshirt, with any modest bottom.
- each parent will be asked to provide a snack or drink and rotate in as a helper for the duration of the class.
- Each girl is asked to bring their Bible each week
- Each girl should wear the pink tshirt and sash at each meeting.
- All parents must remain on campus during the entire club time. You may sit outside, in class or in your car, but you must remain reachable in case of an emergency.
- Parent meeting on Thursday September 14th 4:00 pm in The Loft.