REVIVAL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY is an extension of the Homeschool family and is a ministry of Revival Christian Fellowship. We promote the relationship of families and the God-given right to privately home educate our children without the interference or dependency on the State of California. We believe we have been created by God in His image, and the Bible gives insight and understanding for life and faith. Therefore, we believe that our commitment is in this order: commitment to Christ and commitment to family, including teaching our children in God’s ways. “You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates” (Deuteronomy 6:6-9 NKJV).
A primary goal of Christian education is to apply the Lordship of Jesus Christ to all of life, “that in all things He may have the preeminence” (Colossians 1:18b NKJV). Therefore, the philosophy of Revival Christian Academy is to enable parents and children to view life from God’s perspective because He is truth. We believe Biblical perspective is communicated through 1} His creation; 2} His Son, Jesus Christ; and 3} His Holy Word, the Bible.
We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. Accordingly, we seek to ground everything we do on the Word of God. We seek to serve families with a commitment to a Biblical Christian Worldview, sacrificial servanthood, prayer, and sharing educational guidance using the gifts, talents, and experience that God has given us to help one another. We exist to encourage and equip parents to be responsible for the training and education of their children as well as the spiritual leaders of their children. Our goal is to disciple families to live Biblical truth daily by developing supportive relationships between parents, students, and staff. It is the God-given responsibility of the parents to teach and train their children.
We also desire to foster a love for God and for learning. We are committed to leading children and their families to a restored relationship with God, to nurture students in Godly character and academic excellence to the best of each student’s ability.
WHAT DO I GET FOR THE MONEY?
- Curriculum counseling
- Ongoing training on how to properly keep records and do your paperwork
- Monthly meetings that count toward continuing education for your homeschooling efforts (strongly recommended per HSLDA)
- A community of like-minded parents who support and encourage each other
- Friendship Days-weekly play dates for the kids & fellowship for the moms
- Academy Days Co-op-bimonthly school days
- Accurate keeping of children’s Cumulative Files
- Access to field trips
- Access to our FREE Used Curriculum Exchange
- More than 20 years of experienced hands-on guidance
- Annual Graduation & Promotion ceremony including diplomas
- Official High School Transcripts
- Pastoral oversight and guidance
2019-20 Homeschool Support Group Enrollment Costs (price per student)
(Enrollment fee is non-refundable and is due at time enrollment.)
–Early Enrollment (May 1-June 15)
High School $120
–Standard Enrollment (beginning June 16)
High School $140
(Tuition is September through June.)
One child: $50
Two or more children: $55
- gown, cap & tassel for all kids graduating kindergarten, 6th grade, 8th grade and 12th grade
- yearbook $23.00
- some field trips