A primary goal of Christian education is to apply the Lordship of Jesus Christ to all of life, “that in all things He may have the preeminence” (Colossians 1:18b NKJV). Therefore, the philosophy of Revival Christian Academy is to enable parents and children to view life from God’s perspective because He is truth. We believe Biblical perspective is communicated through: 1. His creation; 2. His Son, Jesus Christ; and 3. His Holy Word, the Bible.
We believe every academic subject should be taught from a Christian world and life view. Our goal is that through the Christian education we provide, your child will be shown how to apply the lordship of Jesus Christ to every area of his or her life through salvation and the Godly principles that are taught in the Bible.
We are committed to academic excellence by hand-selecting qualified tutors who are gifted in their area of teaching and are passionate about what they do. We strive to create a Godly learning environment where kids are challenged and nurtured in their faith. Our desire is to give each student here a solid Biblical and spiritual foundation in every class we offer. We want to help parents identify their children’s strengths and weaknesses in the classroom and to assist them in their homeschooling efforts.
Please note the charges for CLASSES do not include our (support group) PSP.
Fall 2017 Semester
~~ Online registration begins May 1, 2017. ~~
Class Dates and Descriptions:
Monday Schedule, August 14, 2017-December 11, 2017
Wednesday Schedule, August 16, 2017-December 13, 2017
- Required Curriculum
- Fall Activities Calendar
Registration Dates and Information:
If your family is new to Revival Christian Academy Educational Program (RCAEP) you will need to enroll in our online software as your first step.
May 1-June 15
June 16-August 1
Spring Semester Registration
(new family $100.00)
Class Fees Payment Schedule (fees are per class/per semester)
- Pay 10% of class total (non refundable) at the time of Registration.
- Pay 50% of balance by the first day of classes (August 14th or 16th)
- Pay remaining balance in full no later than September 11, 2017
- RCA PSP Families – 10% off Class Fees
- K-6 classes are enrichment co-op classes and require one parent to help on a bi-weekly basis. Parents must be on campus at all times. (Fees will be incurred for parent helper no-shows, $5 each)
- Jr. High & High School classes are tutoring classes, but parent remains the teacher at home and must commit to helping in classes one time per semester.
- Tutors do complete lesson plans, and assign homework weekly assignments for 7th-12th grades only.