The monthly Parent Meeting is for PSP parents to attend for encouragement and support. Please refer to the RCA Handbook for attendance requirements.
- Come early (at 6:30 pm) for to drop off kids for child care.
- Register Below for Child Care by Monday, May 1 at 5 pm. … If for some reason you do not need childcare (after you’ve already registered for it), please call the office to cancel ASAP so that we do not have to pay staff to watch kids who aren’t coming!
- Bring your 7th-12th grader for our LESS meeting, starting at 6:30 pm
- Refer to the Field Trips page for upcoming opportunities!
- Don’t forget to bring your Box Tops!
What happens at a Parent Meeting? Typically, we start with a time of fellowship, followed by announcements for the whole school and sometimes a speaker. Then we break into our small groups for more fine-tuned encouragement along our homeschool journeys, as well as covering some event planning and paperwork questions.
Meetings are typically the 1st Tuesday night of each month, 7-9 pm, in the Loft at Revival Christian Fellowship. Some exceptions apply (such as our annual afternoon drop-off for December and our Graduation/Promotion Rehearsal in June), so be sure to check the website and your emails for the latest news and announcements.
We believe that moms and dads should both be a part of the homeschool process, and we don’t want to let childcare be the reason you can’t both attend meetings. Childcare registration closes on Monday at 5 pm.