2020-2021 Field Trips*
One of the benefits of being enrolled in Revival Christian Academy is the field trips we plan for you. Being part of a group can afford you the opportunity to participate in events that are only available to groups and not the individual. Each year we strive to choose places to visit that can enrich a child’s education and ongoing studies. Please note; we do not give refunds for field trips that cannot be attended.
Sunday November 29th 4pm-7pm
Tailgate Dinner & Is Genesis History Movie
Revival Christian Fellowship Church
29220 Scott Rd.
Menifee, CA 92584
Grade 6 and up only! FREE
Many people don’t realize just how many scientists and scholars see the book of Genesis as the key to understanding the world around us. Each of these experts has spent decades working in his respective field to understand better how it relates to the history recorded in the Bible. Join us on Sunday, November 29, at 5:30 PM to watch the film “Is Genesis History?” In this movie, dozens of scientists and scholars explaining how the world intersects with the history recorded in Genesis. From rock layers to fossils, from lions to stars, from the Bible to artifacts, this fascinating film will change the way you see the world.
We will meet in the back corner of the parking lot at 4 pm-each family brings their own dinner and chairs-we’ll then head into the church sanctuary to watch the movie at 5:15 pm (there will be no childcare). Please email Michelle to sign up firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 4, 2020 Historic Mission San Juan Capistrano
- October 8, 2020 Riley’s Farm
Field Trip Policies
- Be on time. Out of consideration for others, please be on time. There will not be a grace period. If you are late and the group has gone in, go to guest relations for further assistance.
- Check In. When you arrive at the designated area, please check in with the Field Trip Coordinator.
- Cancel if you cannot go. If you have signed up for a field trip and you cannot make it, please email Renee Shoemaker.
- No Refunds. We do not give refunds on field trips or activities.
- Adults and Children. We request that at least one parent attend with their children. This policy is mandatory and adults with children that are not their own who do not have these forms will not be allowed to participate in the activities. Only Revival Christian Academy families will be allowed on field trips; grandparents are also welcomed. Space is usually limited and we want to be sure that all of our families, who want to go, can.