One of the benefits of being enrolled in Revival Christian Academy is the field trips we plan for you. Being part of a group allows you to participate in only available events to groups and not the individual. Each year we strive to choose places to visit to enrich a child’s education and ongoing studies. We do not give refunds for field trips that cannot be attended.
Next Field Trip
On Sunday night, February 28, we are excited to host the “Bible Reformation Experience.” You’ll be able to see the rarest English Bibles in the world up close and personal as we discuss the importance of God’s Word and the history of the English Bible. This is an evening that will build your faith as God’s Word will be on full display. So be sure to join us on Sunday, February 28 at 6:00 PM.
Past Field Trips
- October 8, 2020, Riley’s Farm
- November 4, 2020, Historic Mission San Juan Capistrano
- November 29, 2020, Tailgate Dinner & Is Genesis History Movie
- January 28, 2021, Whale Watching-Dana Point
Field Trip Policies
- Be on time. Out of consideration for others, please be on time. There will not be a grace period. If you are late and the group has gone in, go to guest relations for further assistance.
- Check-In. When you arrive at the designated area, please check in with the Field Trip Coordinator.
- Cancel if you cannot go. If you have signed up for a field trip and cannot make it, please email Renee Shoemaker.
- No Refunds. We do not give refunds on field trips or activities.
- Adults and Children. We request that at least one parent attends with their children. This policy is mandatory, and adults with children that are not their own who do not have these forms will not be allowed to participate in the activities. Only Revival Christian Academy families will be allowed on field trips; grandparents are also welcomed. Space is usually limited, and we want to be sure that all of our families, who want to go, can.