Revival Christian Academy is a Private School Satellite Program (PSP) and we file our own affidavit with the California Department of Education. However, Revival Christian Academy (RCA) is comprised of families who individually homeschool their children and we simply assist our families in the process. In addition to a family’s legal covering, we exist to provide guidance, support, and accountability to those parents who have chosen to privately home educate their children to the glory of God. We are here to encourage, guide, uplift and edify you. We desire to help in strengthening your abilities while preserving your independence as a parent/teacher. We have been serving families since 2003 and are a ministry of Revival Christian Fellowship, which has been serving the greater Temecula Valley since 1992.
Revival Christian Academy’s Support Group is an extension of the family. We promote the relationship between families and the God-given right to home educate our children. We believe we have been created by God in His image, and the Bible gives insight and understanding for life and faith. Therefore, we believe that our commitment is in this order: Commitment to Christ and Commitment to the family; including teaching our children in God’s ways.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.” Deuteronomy 6: 5-9
Passionate Commitment To Christ, His Word, His Ways, and His Community
- Responding personally to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Trusting the Holy Bible for daily guidance.
- Representing Christian character through Godly living, healthy relationships, and Christian ministry
- Sharing our faith as followers of Christ
- Integrating faith and learning throughout ministry, classes, and activities
- Demonstrating faith in action through ministry projects and community service.
- Encouraging and equipping parents to be the spiritual leaders of their children.
- Recognizing parent responsibility for the training and education of their children.
- Discipiling families to integrate biblical truth into their daily lives.
- Developing supportive relationships between parents, students, and staff.
- Committed to educational excellence.
- Maximize every student’s God-given potential.
- Grow the WHOLE child; spiritually, intellectually, physically, and emotionally.
- Encourage critical thinking, problem-solving, and effective communication.
- Study the Bible as a core subject in every grade level.
- Teach all educational coursework through a Biblical worldview.
Philosophy Of Education
A primary goal of Christian education is to apply the Lordship of Jesus Christ to all life. “That in all things He might have the preeminence” (Col. 1:18). Therefore the philosophy of Revival Christian Academy is to enable parents and children to view life from God’s perspective because He is Truth. We believe Biblical perspective is communicated through (1) His Creation, (2) His Son, Jesus Christ, and (3) His Holy Word, the Bible.
We believe The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. Accordingly, we seek to ground everything we do on the Word of God. All members of the RCA ministry team are personally committed to Jesus Christ and seek to integrate Biblical truth into each subject being taught.
We seek to serve our families with a commitment to a Biblical Christian Worldview, sacrificial Servanthood, prayer, and sharing educational guidance using the gifts, talents, and experience that God has given to us to help one another.
We believe that the success of our students is directly related to the involvement of their parents. It is the God-given responsibility of the parents to teach and train their children. RCA is an extension of the homeschool family and is a ministry of Revival Christian Fellowship.
We also desire to foster a love for God and for learning. We are committed to lead children and their families to a restored relationship with God, to nurture students in godly character and academic excellence to the best of each student’s ability.